Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Even Hackusated By FearTheRope!

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Hello, RaptideDyne's Here!
So, I am Permanently Blacklisted From JartexNetwork due to Using Reach and Hacking all the time. and I am doing so efforts to proove myself as innocent, even lots of people supported me that I should make a Unban-Appeal, Sadly, I didn't had proof that I wasn't Hacking., But still got this.
View: https://imgur.com/a/2Rnm09t
I am even hackusated by FearTheRope who is #1 On PPVP leaderboards and as you can see that I am clearly not using any Kind of Hacked Clients and Using Labymod Instead.
Haters would even say that I was using hacks Anyways.
If I can get Hackusated by #1 lb's player, then I will probably get banned soon.

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Being hackusated by 1st player on leaderboards is really nothing that kid is literally trash its just that he gets trash players to play against him and he wins and gets free wins and no lifes practice simple as that, He couldn't even beat me once in his own game 'buhc' but when u played against me u got railed xd

Also people can hack on labymod it doesnt have to be a whole hacked client to be able to hack, There can be reach mods and more. so playing on labymod doesn't really prove that you are legit. and you really cant' tell me this is legit https://streamable.com/1lplz

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Being hackusated by 1st player on leaderboards is really nothing that kid is literally trash its just that he gets trash players to play against him and he wins and gets free wins and no lifes practice simple as that, He couldn't even beat me once in his own game 'buhc' but when u played against me u got railed xd

Also people can hack on labymod it doesnt have to be a whole hacked client to be able to hack, There can be reach mods and more. so playing on labymod doesn't really prove that you are legit. and you really cant' tell me this is legit https://streamable.com/1lplz
nice pearl broski

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UNXI

UNXI

IGN
UNXI

Explain how the damn hell people can even hack on labymod?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UNXI

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Ive been screenshared before 2 times.
1st on MMC
And 2nd on Cubed
They even checked my search history if I ever searched for hacked client to download.but they got nothing.
For proof, ill let you contact the Head Mod of The Cubed (its not a full name of any server).
And I am also not banned on MMC you can check.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Ive been screenshared before 2 times.
1st on MMC
And 2nd on Cubed
They even checked my search history if I ever searched for hacked client to download.but they got nothing.
For proof, ill let you contact the Head Mod of The Cubed (its not a full name of any server).
And I am also not banned on MMC you can check.
Other servers have nothing to do with this.