Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Enderpearls, even though being the best item, are worthless in Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
I'm sad to say that enderpearls in Skywars are not usefull to save games if you fall into the void.

I'm really not bad at pearl clutching, and very sad to notice that i can't perform this great art of saving myself on Jartex.

Two main things are the issues here:

1. the maps don't have enough depth. I'm not insulting the builders, they did a great job and the maps look beautiful. BUT, there isn't, on most maps, enough place to clutch with and enderpearl, by throwing them on a "wall" and then placing down blocks. Very upset when I'm just bellow the ground level, in the void, constantly throwing enderpearls under the plateforms, before running out of pearls.

2. The lag-back. I don't know why this even is a thing, but when you teleport with a pearl, there is a chance that it will lag you back, and teleport you to your original position. It's fine if you stand on a large enough plateform, but when it happens as you were jumping into the void... It can also couple with the first issue to give the wellknown "haha, you manage to pearl clutch this time, but, sike, i'm sending you back at the lower possible y, idiot". It may be the anticheat, like on Hypixel, but the fact that this great item, so fun to use, is being so god damn ruined in Skywars.

Thanks for reading my complain,

I'm not worthy of your attention.

btw

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
The only thing i will agree on is the lag-back part. This is a bug that you can report it on https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/. About the maps are developed as they should they dont need to be bigger you can easily clutch with a pearl. I am saying that because i am a player with 1200 solo wins in Skywars and i have the experience with the pearl saving.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeeTheWay

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
Enderpearls are still great. On ground level, if i get hit off, I can easly clutch.

But if i'm in the situation being: i'm under the map, the only thing that could save me, is a big enough wall to throw a pearl on it, so that i can place blocks under me. But not a lot of maps have this.

I also have a fair amount of wins (500), I'm just sad that I can't perform the thing I prefer doing in this game, and thought it was a good idea to complain about it.

Thanks for your reply!

btw

yea dude pearl clutching on the map music is hard because there are no holes in the mid so if u are directly under it u are donzo which i hate about and i agree with the depth too its so low and the lag back is sadness. Jartex also should remove the damage where u throw pearls boom u dead because all health gone.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
ikr Lagbacks are so annoying I probably Lost like a lot of games JUST because of Lag back.

BatPour

Addicted Member
server must remove ender perals at first chests
players can just go to mid faster than others and that is annoying

Hardhacker17

There is nothing wrong with the enderpearls ,yea the clutch with pearls are really the best, but the lag back happens if your wifi/ping isn't good ,[except the lag back Ender Pearls are broken OP ]
Enderpearls are still great. On ground level, if i get hit off, I can easly clutch.

But if i'm in the situation being: i'm under the map, the only thing that could save me, is a big enough wall to throw a pearl on it, so that i can place blocks under me. But not a lot of maps have this.

I also have a fair amount of wins (500), I'm just sad that I can't perform the thing I prefer doing in this game, and thought it was a good idea to complain about it.

Thanks for your reply!

btw

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeeTheWay

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
There is nothing wrong with the enderpearls ,yea the clutch with pearls are really the best, but the lag back happens if your wifi/ping isn't good ,[except the lag back Ender Pearls are broken OP ]
I have less than 10 ms on Jartex, how am I getting lagged back because of my connection?

btw

Status
Not open for further replies.