Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Email Remove/unverify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Minecraft Username:
PakistaniNerd​

What is the suggestion about?
Email Remove/unverify​

Description:
Email verification is very useful and it should be removeable or if you want to change it.
The real Thing is if i don't want to verify email there should be an option for or command /email remove <email>
It will be helpful in scenario like I can't verify my email of some issue with my connection and whenever you join the server the verification message pops up and it still pops up every 5 minutes or so and there is no other way to remove the message unless verifying the email.
It even appears in-game and sometimes i miss game info that i need to play the game properly​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help players who can't verify or just want to remove the verification message that is very annoying​

Extra Information:
Pls tell me im not a non.
I want attention​

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
No no and no
If the will do that people will start
Selling alt acc which have gkits

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
I agree with mamboss mamboss
Why people would want to remove their verification? Personally, once I put a verification anywhere, I never remove it.

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
-1 NO

• Please enter a message with more than 25 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Reasons which were stated above

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Basically, what he's trying to say is that currently, the email verification system (in-game) is not working properly. As Thiemo mentioned, he has already tried to contact the provides and it seems they're ignoring him. So the suggestion is about adding another command which can remove the verification process, so you won't get pop up's like "You haven't verified your email yet!' or something like that. You'll just have to wait till it gets fixed, but, I cannot guarantee when that's going to happen.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Amarr

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Basically, what he's trying to say is that currently, the email verification system (in-game) is not working properly. As Thiemo mentioned, he has already tried to contact the provides and it seems they're ignoring him. So the suggestion is about adding another command which can remove the verification process, so you won't get pop up's like "You haven't verified your email yet!' or something like that. You'll just have to wait till it gets fixed, but, I cannot guarantee when that's going to happen.
Exactly, I'm not that good at explaining.
Thanks

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PakistaniNerd​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.