Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [EggWars] New gamemode (Survival) instead of Eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey_joe

Minecraft Username:
mcyoussef55

What is the suggestion about?
New gamemode (Survival) instead of Eggwars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
EggWars

Description:
I feel like ever since bedwars started to get it's popularity, everyone from eggwars started to shift there.. and since now eggwars is simply dead, we need a new gamemode to replace eggwars.

My suggestion is SURVIVAL it's a very popular gamemode that many servers have it and has a big fan base.
Why not replace it with eggwars since both need a server to run them?.. personally I think eggwars is a waste of resource and should be removed

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
First, since survival has a huge fan base it will make the server more popular.

Second, the fan base of the gamemode is usually less toxic than others.

Third, it doesn't require much maintenance.

Fourth, as mentioned it will profit more and use the resources (electricity-internet-storage) for good.

Extra Information:
I know it's a big project and needs a lot of developing but eggwars is really just a waste..also i love Survival that's why :p

i leik tortols <3

Emman222

survival as in like the vanilla ones? i would get a private server with that even tho its too quiet

and eggwars , its being worked on according to the future minigames update

neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Joey_joe

Joey_joe

survival as in like the vanilla ones? i would get a private server with that even tho its too quiet

and eggwars , its being worked on according to the future minigames update

neutral
no the one with claims and such not vanilla obviously

MC_Proplayer

I vote +1 to remove eggwars, it is a waste of storage yes i agree, bedwars are more popular now.
You can add a normal minecraft world without faction and claims, as survive alone or with trusted players, build a base hidden and secret and go raid other bases.
Its a lot more better than factions since there is no claims, no owned land, and no one can remove spawners by pickaxe. A normal MC world and without any rank there.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Joey_joe

Joey_joe

I vote +1 to remove eggwars, it is a waste of storage yes i agree, bedwars are more popular now.
You can add a normal minecraft world without faction and claims, as survive alone or with trusted players, build a base hidden and secret and go raid other bases.
Its a lot more better than factions since there is no claims, no owned land, and no one can remove spawners by pickaxe. A normal MC world and without any rank there.
well...what i meant by survival is not the vanilla survival but the one u find on other server where u can claim ur house but u can't raid others if it is claimed idk how people get confused by 2 different gamemodes :confused:

MC_Proplayer

I understood, im not confused xD
But i meant a survival gamemode as its name is. "Survival"
then we should change its name to "safety".
I want the real gamemode survival where we can raid and there is no factions, no claims, no perks...

Emman222

and yes , eggwars is being worked on according to the future minigames , and if they remove it , its kinda wasted so much time for the work they have done

Status
Not open for further replies.