Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

DylanFromSipp Introduction

DylanFromSipp

Hello! My name is Dylan, I have been an active and frequent player on Jartex but new to the forums, so far I have just posted videos people hacking on the Player Reports. This is my first public post I have made since I have registered. I am always on SkyWars or Factions, if you see me don't be shy say hi :D. I really like Jartex and the community on here. Everyone is so kind and caring, I hope to see more servers like this in the future.

About me: Well, I'm 16 years old turning 17 in Septemeber. I am a Junior in high school and live in the beautiful forgotten state of Mississippi. I am an A and B student in school and focus primarily on academics, I am looking to become and underwater welder at a training school after high school, I play Minecraft in my free time and have a lot of fun. I played around 2-3 years ago but my account got hacked and I stopped playing. I missed it after watching my old favorite youtubers from back then. I see a lot of the Minecraft community got very toxic and mean toward each other since I was gone. I searched to find the right server for me and here I am! I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my introduction, you really didn't have too.

Sincerely, DylanFromSipp

_Hexxy_

Hi Dylan i'm really glad you like Jartex Network :jartex:<3
I hope to see you in Skywars :)