Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Drop party

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicOrder

I will be dropping fly command and more goodies in SBD on Nov 3rd( i decided to change it so that more people can attend). The time is in countdown below. Time may vary 10mins before or after. Anyone can join the dp coz it will be done at /warp crates. If you have any questions msg me on forums or discord.

Countdown: https://itsalmo.st/dp-time-Copt
Edit: Also will be dropping 50mil ingame cash,ultra and god keys and more......

Last edited:

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I got a better idea for you. You can make a new thread and ask for people in game name they would have 1 day to enter then you would put the names on the random spin wheel and whoever it lands on gets the prize ChronicOrder ChronicOrder ;P

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ChronicOrder

ChronicOrder

I got a better idea for you. You can make a new thread and ask for people in game name they would have 1 day to enter then you would put the names on the random spin wheel and whoever it lands on gets the prize ChronicOrder ChronicOrder ;P
Thanks Vessalie Vessalie for the idea but the point is I like to see people below me running around in the ground to collect stuffs that i drop. Shhh Dont tell anyone but Kinda gives superior vibes. xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ChronicOrder

ChronicOrder

GG for Boi_21 for getting fly command and GG to others who got good stuffs too. Stay tuned on. Im gonna do another fly command giveaway soon!.

Status
Not open for further replies.