Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you call it great update?

GIACCRAFT

I mean, that's too op. Into chests you can only get diamons super enchanted armors and weapons, it doesn't make sense anymore. Pvp doesn't make sense. If i wanna play OP i play in practice, but not in a skywars game. Jattex skywars were bad before, now they're more. All those potions, all those enchantments make it so confusing. Just NO. Bye bye Jartex Network, you have just lost a very friendly player.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Well you know: the problem is that they didn't listen to our suggestions.Noone wanted an OP minigames. So why did they do that?
You know that many ppl wanted op items. Before the update items were so weak whatever its quite better right now

aehool

So You like their skywars. Tell me what do they have for being so cool
New map, new condition, new stuff? Like i dont take this very seriously, whats the purpose of games? Just to have fun, so take it easy and respect they who have work hard on it. :D

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
I mean, that's too op. Into chests you can only get diamons super enchanted armors and weapons, it doesn't make sense anymore. Pvp doesn't make sense. If i wanna play OP i play in practice, but not in a skywars game. Jattex skywars were bad before, now they're more. All those potions, all those enchantments make it so confusing. Just NO. Bye bye Jartex Network, you have just lost a very friendly player.
???