Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you call it great update?

GIACCRAFT

I mean, that's too op. Into chests you can only get diamons super enchanted armors and weapons, it doesn't make sense anymore. Pvp doesn't make sense. If i wanna play OP i play in practice, but not in a skywars game. Jattex skywars were bad before, now they're more. All those potions, all those enchantments make it so confusing. Just NO. Bye bye Jartex Network, you have just lost a very friendly player.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I mean, that's too op. Into chests you can only get diamons super enchanted armors and weapons, it doesn't make sense anymore. Pvp doesn't make sense. If i wanna play OP i play in practice, but not in a skywars game. Jattex skywars were bad before, now they're more. All those potions, all those enchantments make it so confusing. Just NO. Bye bye Jartex Network, you have just lost a very friendly player.
I mean that's only in Lunatic mode.

aehool

respect the staff. im sure they work hard for this update. they've been listening to your "skywars needs an update" post.
its alright if u think its bad, but atleast be respectful for the staff.

aehool

I don't think you play skywars... you would uderstand...
dude i play skywars all the time, i played hypixel skywars and jartex. but if jartex skywars is the same as hypixel (the item etc.) why even bother playing in jartex?
this is jartex skywars, just deal with it lol. just have fun.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GIACCRAFT

respect the staff. im sure they work hard for this update. they've been listening to your "skywars needs an update" post.
its alright if u think its bad, but atleast be respectful for the staff.
Well you know: the problem is that they didn't listen to our suggestions.Noone wanted an OP minigames. So why did they do that?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GIACCRAFT

dude i play skywars all the time, i played hypixel skywars and jartex. but if jartex skywars is the same as hypixel (the item etc.) why even bother playing in jartex?
this is jartex skywars, just deal with it lol. just have fun.
So You like their skywars. Tell me what do they have for being so cool