Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord & Email Privacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 43343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43343

Minecraft Username:
Severe_Injuries

What is the suggestion about?
Discord & Email Privacy

Description:
Let's point out the elephant in the room:

The current system that shows if you're Discord/Email Linked or not does NOT show other users your Discord or Email. KEEP IT THAT WAY. But that is not what this suggestion is about.

I'm talking about the squares next to my name, for example. They should be toggleable. I do not want other users to know whether or not I have Discord, or if I have my email linked or not. That is none of their business. We should be able to hide that. And of course it's fine for staff to still be able to see it. I just want to be able to hide these from regular users. And before you say, "well dont link either option then", I want my donator role on Discord, but I do not want people to know I have Discord, essentially. I always delete the linking command anyway, so people won't know which Discord account is linked with my account. I tend to switch Discord accounts often anyway.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea lets users decide what they want to reveal about themselves. It also allows users some privacy if they choose to show neither options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
'I do not want people to know I have Discord' ... you have your discord tag in your forums signature tho? It's not like those tiny squares leak your information?
Neutral.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Deleted member 43343

'I do not want people to know I have Discord' ... you have your discord tag in your forums signature tho? It's not like those tiny squares leak your information?
Neutral.
I see your point when you quote my forum tag. I switch Discord accounts often so that information is out of date and I might as well remove it. But other than that I see no valuable input and thus see this as another Neutral vote with no valid reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.