Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GiveAway Event Discord - Daily Giveaways | December the 9th till 24th 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeng55

The last time this happened it was interesting, but to be honest I kind of hated it even though I won like 17 giveaways. Free ranks, neat, but the way they are doing the giveaways is dumb because some people can't be online on discord all the time due to timezones and other factors. I would've just recommended a normal discord giveaway bot to giveaway these codes, because otherwise it's more chaos than fun.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
The last time this happened it was interesting, but to be honest I kind of hated it even though I won like 17 giveaways. Free ranks, neat, but the way they are doing the giveaways is dumb because some people can't be online on discord all the time due to timezones and other factors. I would've just recommended a normal discord giveaway bot to giveaway these codes, because otherwise it's more chaos than fun.
Hmm you could suggest it, and also maybe this giveaway would stay and maybe another one going on but you react to the giveaway bot and it announces random winner.

ChronicOrder

A giveaway bot that selects a random winner to those who reacts would be better than this method. Its just chaos as egeng said.

Status
Not open for further replies.