Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

custom crops help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDemon

I have seen that a lot of people need help with the new custom crops. the image below shows the custom crops at their fully grown state. Enjoy!
these are all the custom crops along with their notes
  • mango; doesn't sell for much
  • corn; grows fast, doesn't sell for much
  • lemon
  • blue berry
  • coconut; grows fast
  • strawberry; grows slow
  • orange
  • weed; most expensive seeds, sells for alot, grows fast
  • hamburger; terrible growth speed, seeds are 2nd most expensive but sells for alot
custom crops.png

Alphabuilder

Help needed. Server resource pack is enabled but all crops only appear as heads. Any suggestions? Did any of you experience it before? Happens to me to both factions and skyblock.

Attachments

• 2020-04-18_08.08.39.png
    2020-04-18_08.08.39.png
    580.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 2020-04-18_08.08.49.png
    2020-04-18_08.08.49.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 27

blinkkddd

Grave-Digging
Help needed. Server resource pack is enabled but all crops only appear as heads. Any suggestions? Did any of you experience it before? Happens to me to both factions and skyblock.
if you still habe that problem if your using tlauncher if you go to accounts and then go onto configure accounts choose your account in the box allow skins maybye that will work idk tho

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
if you still habe that problem if your using tlauncher if you go to accounts and then go onto configure accounts choose your account in the box allow skins maybye that will work idk tho
I appreciate that you’re trying to help someone out, but replying on a thread 1 month after the last time someone has replied is called grave-digging and this is not allowed.

~ Thread locked ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.