Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Creative] Making creative server better and more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saransh

Minecraft Username:
crazyryuraze

What is the suggestion about?
Making creative server better and more entertaining.

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Creative

Description:
Generally people playing creative stuff spend a lot of time in building which after some time gets a little boring and people loose their intrest. Adding music to the plot will be a great tool to help them with their feeling of boredom. And i am not talking about the music that can be played in jukebox but some famous songs that can be created using noteblocks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Something new can always be a great addition for attracting people aswell as making their day better. If the people are happy, the server will get better by itself.

Extra Information:
It will be awsome if the music keeps on changing after some time. A new vote command can be added in the game where people can vote among some options of songs.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
The point of creative is to build... If it's boring, why be on creative? If you want music, check it out on youtube. -1

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello saransh,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • The Point of Creative is to build, their are other sources of music
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [Raiding101#6165].​

Good afternoon,
Raiding101

Status
Not open for further replies.