Event Creative Event WINNERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peorioy

Known Member
Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
Howdy builders!

It's finally time to announce to winners of the Creative Build event we hosted 2 weeks ago.
It's been 2 weeks and some extra days since we started the event, and in this thread, we're finally going to announce the winners.

First off I want to thank everyone who participated in the event and especially the staff who helped me decide to pick the winners. I definitely couldn't do it without you guys. Thanks a lot, GeorgeAWP GeorgeAWP Queen84 Queen84 k4otIc_girl k4otIc_girl KingAttackzz KingAttackzz Viclyn_ Viclyn_

Now I know that everyone is here because they want to know who the winners are! Well, let's not make it a longer story than it already is.

The first place goes to:
@NukemHD!
/plot home NukemHD

The second place is for:
HenzenLV!
/plot home HenzenLV

And the last price goes to:
JustPro47!
/plot home JustPro47

You claim your reward by messaging voodootje0 voodootje0 @voodootje#2548 on Discord to claim your prize!
I would like to thank everyone for joining the event and I hope everyone enjoyed participating, congratulations to all the winners and I hope I will see everyone participating again in a next event.

Regards,

if you have any suggestions for the next event, be sure to PM me with the details ;)

NukemHD

Head Builder
Head Builder
Builder
Donator
Oct 5, 2016
OMG Yes! Thanks k4otIc_girl k4otIc_girl and GeorgeAWP GeorgeAWP For telling me to enter <3
GG to the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.