Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Christmas Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexNetwork

JartexNetwork
JartexNetwork
iJkye0D.jpg

Hi!

We have GREAT news! JartexNetwork will have an event, and you can join!

The event will be hosted on all Skyblock Game modes and will be themed to Christmas. Entry is completely FREE and there will be AMAZING prizes for the winners!

So what is the event about?
You will have to spice up your island, and with spice up we mean explode our brains with beauty! The theme for this build contest will be Christmas.
You can build anything Christmas related on your island as long as it is following our main server rules!

What do we want?

We do not expect just one simple Santa or a silly Christmas tree, we hope to have our minds blown away when we check out your submission! Since there will be lots of entries be sure to make your island as beautiful as possible themed with Christmas everywhere we look!

Things we don’t like:

• Chests scattered around
  • Random blocks
  • Items on the floor
  • Small Christmas trees (unless there is like 100 of ‘em :p )
Things we do like:
  • Originality
  • Creativity
  • LOADS of Christmas builds!
Terms and Conditions / Rules
The terms and Conditions for this give-away can be found HERE. Be sure to read them ALL before entering!!
If you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions / Rules listed in the document you will be disqualified from the event.

What can you win?

• First:
    • SkyWarrior (all Skyblocks)
    • Fly (all Skyblocks)
    • Gkit Mob Eggs (Skyblock Dream + Skyblock Forgotten)
  • Second:
    • SkyVip (all Skyblocks)
    • Gkit Tools (Skyblock Dream + Skyblock Forgotten)
  • Third:
    • SkyDonor (all Skyblocks)
    • Gkit Builder (Skyblock Dream + Skyblock Forgotten)

When is the event?
The event will start Wednesday the 14th of December, you will have exactly one week from then until the entries close on Wednesday the 21st of December.
We will then be reviewing all of the entries with a selected group of staff members.
After we have reviewed each and every island we will be making a top 5 islands, which you guys will be able to vote on for exactly 24 hours! (A post will be made on the forums with the vote link)
You will be able to vote from Friday the 23rd until Saturday the 24th.

Winners will be announced on the 25th of December!

Can everyone join?
YES! Everyone is able to join unless the person is not the island owner. If you are the owner of the island you will be able to join!
If you want to join you need to submit a graphic representation of your island, a screenshot or a video, requirements for those can be found in the Terms & Conditions / Rules.
An example video can be found here:

Submit your island here
Be sure to have read the Terms & Conditions and the rules BEFORE submitting your island!!
Island owners may submit their islands once through this link:
http://bit.ly/2hxelm3

Even more information?!
As an extra thing we have added a building kit for the ones who would like it. More about that in this link.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Wooo awesome event, just what we needed. I have actually seen a few island who have already gotten into the Christmas spirit and build some AWESOME stuff.

As for the prizes OMG, I know everyone would want that 1st prize and good luck to everyone.
Unfortunately for me I'm the worst builder on entire jartex server so I have no chance :) and I already have the stuff that are being given as prize but still the prizes are awesome for other players.

Good luck and start building peeps :)

PokeCrafter

Um 1 question, can i submit an island belonging to an alt, but i want the reward in my main acc, is that ok?

Cmun12

Okay so I already have Skylord on SkyBlock Forgotten and I am the island owner. Unfortunately most of my island members are not active and some even quit. So I am going to build everything myself and I am the island owner. So I was wondering that if I win can the prizes be given in a different way so that I can sell it or not? Pls think about AND and tell me ur answer. :D

Rene

Um 1 question, can i submit an island belonging to an alt, but i want the reward in my main acc, is that ok?
I think this can be possible, ill discuss it with Voks_ since he set this all up, ill keep you updated :D

M

Management

Wooo awesome event, just what we needed. I have actually seen a few island who have already gotten into the Christmas spirit and build some AWESOME stuff.

As for the prizes OMG, I know everyone would want that 1st prize and good luck to everyone.
Unfortunately for me I'm the worst builder on entire jartex server so I have no chance :) and I already have the stuff that are being given as prize but still the prizes are awesome for other players.

Good luck and start building peeps :)
We appreciate all of the effort you put in, even if it doesn't look as good, it makes us happy to have a look at what you guys can accomplish! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.