Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Poll Christmas Event VOTE!

Who would you vote on for winning?

• 1. Vanilla_Skies

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • 2. sikkoku

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 3. SoloTurk06

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • 4. N9_Cyclone

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • 5. omar_imtiaz

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexNetwork

JartexNetwork
JartexNetwork
Hi!
We have reviewed all islands... and.... VOTE NOW! :)

5 possible winners...

We have been checking out every island that has been submitted and we have a top 5! :)
Now it is all up to you to vote and decide who is the winner of this contest!
To make things easier we have made a video where we show off all of the 5 selected islands!
If you have watched the video you can vote on the straw poll link on this post!

You will have 24 hours from now on! (follow the countdown timer here http://bit.ly/2hNbHKQ )

Video

Cmun12

Hey.

Congrats to all the top 5 winners. But is it me or is it not fair that there is not even a single potential person from skyblock forgotten to get into top 5? It's all seems like everyone is from skyblock dream besides N9_Cyclone and not to sound like a sore loser or what but I find it not fair. People in Skyblock forgotten also worked their ass off for this competition and to see that there isn't a single one is disappointing.But gg to everyone who got into top 5. Hope you enjoy ur prize.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. ❤️

E_Blue

Hey.

Congrats to all the top 5 winners. But is it me or is it not fair that there is not even a single potential person from skyblock forgotten to get into top 5? It's all seems like everyone is from skyblock dream besides N9_Cyclone and not to sound like a sore loser or what but I find it not fair. People in Skyblock forgotten also worked their ass off for this competition and to see that there isn't a single one is disappointing.But gg to everyone who got into top 5. Hope you enjoy ur prize.

But the thing is you tried your best :D

N9_Cyclone

i
Hey.

I'm sad dat u didn't make the top 5 :(

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Congrats for the winners,
I will choose....
Vanilla Skies
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.