• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

N9_Cyclone

Jun 22, 2016
he has only 1 thing related christmas and thats a tree
S SoloTurk06 S SACE Shay is supporting me becuase shes my friend
but I also tried just as hard as you did with a low balance and not much to go off of and use... but no i have more then 1 thing christmas
related thing if you aren't blind, and no i'm not being no sore loser... your being a bad winner. there's a difference... maybe you
should get your eyes checked S SoloTurk06

Magiclaw

Jun 6, 2016
do you have any poof that i am bribing peoples
Not trying to be an asshat but yes i do and i couldn't believe people would do stuff like this and not play the game fair and its just not fun ruining stuff and even tho people didnt voted for you , you can't do this and I can't let anyone get away from doing something wrong i want you disqualified so does people who saw that but didnt take action about im sorry but this is doing stuff right . Im disappointed with you i believed you but the evidence suggests i can't ignore it . I solemnly swear I don't hate you but u can hate all you want on me

http://prntscr.com/dn30yr
Prove to your crime

this is unfair and bs

Last edited:
reactions: E_Blue

SoloTurk06

Sep 26, 2016
dude i remoed that when i had 5 votes only i swear and i wanted do the giveaway also when i lose the christmas event..

Magiclaw

Jun 6, 2016
You've got no proof to that and u did your crimes. Then Why did you want to destroy the sign when someone tried to take a pic of it then? If u didnt you could tell everyone your sorry and it was just a joke and remove your sign

Last edited:

E_Blue

Nov 2, 2016
Hi!
Can i ask you something about Staff Application?
I have staff experience and i wanted to be a staff ,but there's a problem.The problem is that i can't find the forum for Staff Application,Can you send me a link of it?

Your's iceman123
Thank you.
the staff application is currently closed :)

N9_Cyclone

Jun 22, 2016
Not trying to be an asshat but yes i do and i couldn't believe people would do stuff like this and not play the game fair and its just not fun ruining stuff and even tho people didnt voted for you , you can't do this and I can't let anyone get away from doing something wrong i want you disqualified so does people who saw that but didnt take action about im sorry but this is doing stuff right . Im disappointed with you i believed you but the evidence suggests i can't ignore it . I solemnly swear I don't hate you but u can hate all you want on me

http://prntscr.com/dn30yr
Prove to your crime

this is unfair and bs
eyyyyy thank u Magiclaw someone who actually had proof
since i heard a lot of people saying that too but never had any
proof he really was.

O omar_imtiaz for top 3?? xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.