Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Chest Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Jackson

Dear Jartex Network Staff,

Hello Staff I was wondering if there was a way you could maybe add things to the skywars chest contents like maybe XP bottles to enchant, maybe you could add an rare chance to find an ender pearl, and one more option could be is to add some other food source than golden apples, because i've run out of hunger so many times so it would be nice to maybe have some steak or something to munch on. Thanks for all the good gamemodes!

-RealCalebplayz

Jeries

Donator
Donator
lol KingAttackzz I know you from other server and your moderator.
No I am not moderator, I resigned from that server.. I resigned because: They have a bad community.
Not in this server, In other one.

After I resigned from that other server, I didn't want to come back. :) I Play jartex now.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Caleb Jackson

Thanks for making this post @Caleb Jackson
It's a good example if people wanted to discuss their ideas with other people/staff.

We've updated the food, now there is more steak with a higher chance and higher amount. We've also updated the enchantment table and exp bottles, let me know or this is good.*

Hithy Hithy if people will create a thread like this we will answer and 9/10 times do what the community want. But if people will create a thread like you do we will ignore that =)

- voodootje0

*After next reboot it's live.
Thank you voodootje0 voodootje0 for replying! Awesome server!

Thanks for making this post @Caleb Jackson
It's a good example if people wanted to discuss their ideas with other people/staff.

We've updated the food, now there is more steak with a higher chance and higher amount. We've also updated the enchantment table and exp bottles, let me know or this is good.*

Hithy Hithy if people will create a thread like this we will answer and 9/10 times do what the community want. But if people will create a thread like you do we will ignore that =)

- voodootje0
Holy damn.Any reply Hithy Hithy

*After next reboot it's live.
Hithy Hithy oooooooh shit shots fired bish

Hithy

Addicted Member
Lol, if I wouldn't get banned I would roast him ;( But I will keep my mouth shut :(

Status
Not open for further replies.