Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Chest Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Jackson

Dear Jartex Network Staff,

Hello Staff I was wondering if there was a way you could maybe add things to the skywars chest contents like maybe XP bottles to enchant, maybe you could add an rare chance to find an ender pearl, and one more option could be is to add some other food source than golden apples, because i've run out of hunger so many times so it would be nice to maybe have some steak or something to munch on. Thanks for all the good gamemodes!

-RealCalebplayz

K

Kwart

I kinda agree with the food part, I've passed this thread to the higher staff members so they maybe are able to add some things.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thanks for making this post @Caleb Jackson
It's a good example if people wanted to discuss their ideas with other people/staff.

We've updated the food, now there is more steak with a higher chance and higher amount. We've also updated the enchantment table and exp bottles, let me know or this is good.*

Hithy Hithy if people will create a thread like this we will answer and 9/10 times do what the community want. But if people will create a thread like you do we will ignore that =)

- voodootje0

*After next reboot it's live.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Thanks for making this post @Caleb Jackson
It's a good example if people wanted to discuss their ideas with other people/staff.

We've updated the food, now there is more steak with a higher chance and higher amount. We've also updated the enchantment table and exp bottles, let me know or this is good.*

Hithy Hithy if people will create a thread like this we will answer and 9/10 times do what the community want. But if people will create a thread like you do we will ignore that =)

- voodootje0

*After next reboot it's live.
Thanks! Keep up the great work..
We hope to see good news ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.