Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cheating

Litexs

Donator
Donator
It is increasing day by day the prevalence of cheats in Skywars, there are also players who enter the lobby and tell them which client name to use to cheat and they will not be banned 100%. I hope you improve AntiCheats at JartexNetwork. I have over 10 friends who have retired from playing JartexNetwork for this reason, and the number of players is still increasing. Because of my love for JartexNetwork, I decided to raise this request.
After this is resolved, maybe I can talk them back to JartexNetwork

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
From the clan you can acquire strong friends when you need them, for example, in Bedwars quads, they will be assistants in getting a large number of victories in a row.
you can just disable "playing for trophies" in clan settings so you don't lose trohpies
Oh yeah some clients apparently now even have a teleport which is absolutely crazy to me that something like that is possible in 2023
this already existed and its crazy how effective it is, even more when you are hacking on a 2k+ online players in sw and tip-ing to all and back stabbing at the point all kill due to void. Also they don't even need to be in ur island, they can hit u from their island already.
It is increasing day by day the prevalence of cheats in Skywars, there are also players who enter the lobby and tell them which client name to use to cheat and they will not be banned 100%. I hope you improve AntiCheats at JartexNetwork. I have over 10 friends who have retired from playing JartexNetwork for this reason, and the number of players is still increasing. Because of my love for JartexNetwork, I decided to raise this request.
After this is resolved, maybe I can talk them back to JartexNetwork
sadly its a problem with the anti cheat, and as i stated in many threads, hacked clients have bypasses for tons of anti cheats, even if they would make the most powerful one some nerds would still find a way to bypass it and post it on github or other sites of posting codes.

JohnySinns

you can just disable "playing for trophies" in clan settings so you don't lose trohpies

this already existed and its crazy how effective it is, even more when you are hacking on a 2k+ online players in sw and tip-ing to all and back stabbing at the point all kill due to void. Also they don't even need to be in ur island, they can hit u from their island already.

sadly its a problem with the anti cheat, and as i stated in many threads, hacked clients have bypasses for tons of anti cheats, even if they would make the most powerful one some nerds would still find a way to bypass it and post it on github or other sites of posting codes.
I have why they changed from their previous anticheat (matrix) to sparky to vulcan to verus which is known to detect nothing other than the most dog client ts like wurst, whilst having exploits which can fully disable it... AntiCheats like intave or NCP+AAC would easily fix the current t bypasses

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I have why they changed from their previous anticheat (matrix) to sparky to vulcan to verus which is known to detect nothing other than the most dog client ts like wurst, whilst having exploits which can fully disable it... AntiCheats like intave or NCP+AAC would easily fix the current t bypasses
this is correct, idk why you got confused reactions