Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cheating

Litexs

Donator
Donator
It is increasing day by day the prevalence of cheats in Skywars, there are also players who enter the lobby and tell them which client name to use to cheat and they will not be banned 100%. I hope you improve AntiCheats at JartexNetwork. I have over 10 friends who have retired from playing JartexNetwork for this reason, and the number of players is still increasing. Because of my love for JartexNetwork, I decided to raise this request.
After this is resolved, maybe I can talk them back to JartexNetwork

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I know this is not the problem, but the problem is that you lose a winning streak and trophies in a row, especially if you are in a powerful clan
devs cant compensate that, and there is a solution to that, just dont be in any clans (y)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Litexs

Litexs

Donator
Donator
And the clan is pretty cool in terms of goals and rewards every month

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Litexs

Litexs

Donator
Donator
devs cant compensate that, and there is a solution to that, just dont be in any clans (y)
From the clan you can acquire strong friends when you need them, for example, in Bedwars quads, they will be assistants in getting a large number of victories in a row.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Oh yeah some clients apparently now even have a teleport which is absolutely crazy to me that something like that is possible in 2023