Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

/chatcolor only works for Eternal rank :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every rank thats Master or higher, says that "you will have the ability to use color codes in chat". But if I type /chatcolor, every single color is locked unless youre Eternal rank. Whether you just type in chat with a color code, or you actually do /chatcolor , only Eternal has the option to use any of the colors. But my donor rank says otherwise

Attachments

• 2021-05-17_11.33.00.png
    2021-05-17_11.33.00.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 3

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Every rank thats Master or higher, says that "you will have the ability to use color codes in chat". But if I type /chatcolor, every single color is locked unless youre Eternal rank. Whether you just type in chat with a color code, or you actually do /chatcolor , only Eternal has the option to use any of the colors. But my donor rank says otherwise
It is either a bug or the description of the ranks is not edited yet.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear SwagDaddyDinny,

If you believe this is a bug and would like to report the bug then feel free to report here. It helps to have evidence to support your bug report but it is not essential.

Have a good day!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

MightyNutella

color codes are different than chat colors

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello SwagDaddyDinny,

• This isn't a bug, it's a perk that only the players with the highest rank get. You can suggest a change here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/13/select

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.