Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can not register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asian_Boi3701

So my brothers told me to try out this new server called Jartex and so I went on, and it asks me to register. I register and it tells me I have reached the maximum registrations for this account.

Evidence:

Attachments

• 2016-12-23_14.44.29.png
    2016-12-23_14.44.29.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 25

ModeratorBot

So my brothers told me to try out this new server called Jartex and so I went on, and it asks me to register. I register and it tells me I have reached the maximum registrations for this account.

Evidence:
I think this is connected to your IP (Internet protocol). Since your brother has invited you, I'm assuming he has registered with two accounts and that is why you can't register, there is a limit of only two accounts. Kristiann Kristiann or would be able to confirm this?

Kind regards
-ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

Oh, i have 4 brothers and they all play this faction server
That is your problem right there I suggest trying to use one of there accounts maybe Max Max or could maybe help you out and tell you the exact problem.

Kristiann

Addicted Member
Hello A Asian_Boi3701 ,

Try messaging Gunfire or Voks_ here on forums I belive that has to be done manually so that your brother can join and play with you :)

Edit: ModeratorBot ModeratorBot , please don't tag so many staff members it only makes things harder, one or two is just enough!

P

Pyroglacial

Try messaging Gunfire or Voks_ here on forums I belive that has to be done manually so that your brother can join and play with you
Or (this is optional), you can reset your router in order to register another account.

Status
Not open for further replies.