Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[BUG] Prestige ability broken by /rankupmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayseloid

Shortly after obtaining a ton of money from an OP shop, I attempted to rank all the way up to 160 in order to prestige. After my rebirth at 100, I started using /rankupmax to do it instead, and all was well until I got to level 128. When I did /rankupmax that time, it skipped the rebirth at 150, placing me at 160 without the ability to prestige since I technically wasn't ranked all the way up.

Attachments

• welp.PNG
    welp.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 7

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Basically you are done with the game.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello nayseloid nayseloid so when you reach lvl160 rebirth 5 that's the max level on prisons for now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nayseloid

nayseloid

Hello nayseloid nayseloid so when you reach lvl160 rebirth 5 that's the max level on prisons for now.
Ok, I understand that, but I can't go back to any mines now, presumably because I'm level 160 and I never got to do the level 150 rebirth. You have any idea about that?

Edit: I should add to this that because it skipped the 150 rebirth, I'm not rebirth 5 level 160. I'm technically rebirth 4 level 160, which shouldn't be able to happen as far as I know.

Last edited:

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
At 160 you can’t go to another mine. I would suggest to play on a alt.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Ok, I understand that, but I can't go back to any mines now, presumably because I'm level 160 and I never got to do the level 150 rebirth. You have any idea about that?

Edit: I should add to this that because it skipped the 150 rebirth, I'm not rebirth 5 level 160. I'm technically rebirth 4 level 160, which shouldn't be able to happen as far as I know.
nayseloid nayseloid yes you can go /warp lvl150 and under if you want to mine!

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Level 160 is the max level on prisons at the moment so you aren't able to prestige at lvl160, if you wish to continue mining do /warp lvl150 and under.

Enjoy playing on Jartex Network!

Solved
~Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.