Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Broken Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

CxTD_Twisted

not trying to be rude but yall need to do a better job when you set your stuff up I know there's more issues with skyblock fantasy but for one the skygod rank claims that you get a color chat with the rank but you don't I'm aware I don't have it I was going to get it until I found out it didn't work on another note the ghast spawners don't work and its not just about skyblock factions chat colors don't work for top rank either all I'm saying is for such a large server and with how many people that spend money on it you would have the resources and time to make things work correctly it just seems like you lazily slapped together your servers take the time to make it work right it would make the players a lot happier I know I've spent a lot of money on the server and I really do like it but man why cant you take my money and use your resources to make your things work I've tried to get some friends to play with me on here and some of them refuse to just because your ranks and stuff like that don't work exactly as they say they will like I said no hard feelings not trying to be rude just a little bit of constructive criticism

thankyou for taking the time to read what I had to say and I hope to see things change in the near future have a blessed day

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Ghast spawners do work, they just take longer than usual to spawn, provided you have ample amount of space. On another note, I agree with your constructive criticism, there's still plenty of flaws and bugs that are not attended to (i.e anvil combining)

Status
Not open for further replies.