Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Bring back KOTH Top and KOTH Payouts at end of season.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Minecraft Username:
ThatDudeFiery​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring back KOTH Top and KOTH Payouts at end of season.​

Suggestion Details:
It is basically to just bring back /f koth (I think is the command for it) and add it to other gamemodes that have KOTHs such as KitPvP, Immortal Factions, and SBD but for obvious reasons change the commands name and for the KOTH Payouts at conclusion of seasons is relatively straightforward, Include a payout if by any chance you guys decide to bring back/add (add for other gamemodes) KOTH Top.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Bringing back KOTH Top could potentially increase and improve player interaction by making player to player bets, bragging rights, and faction vs faction/team vs team/island vs island competition outside of f top/is top.

Adding in KOTH Payout at conclusion of seasons will not only guarantee player interaction in Warzone it will also increase the competitiveness of it. The Payouts will be in Iron and knowing the latter, it will be €20 Iron.

In my honest opinion, Competition is always fun so long as you're winning so if this suggestion gets implemented it could potentially bolster the virtual economy of the gamemodes that has KOTHs by giving more value to PvP Materials because there will be more buyers of Demi/God sets, Maxed Swords, and Useful Enchantments as they are trying to go for KOTH Payout.​

Extra Information:
If this does get implemented, I recommend Jartex increase KOTH Frequency especially in SBD since from the looks of it, there is only 1 KOTH. and I also recommend improving the consistency of KOTHs, because in Immortal Factions WildWest KOTH was broken because it wasn't giving any loot to the Faction that won it for a couple weeks of the season.​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, FieryAngel​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We have no plans to add more type of payouts
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo