Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bridge fights.

DarkFan

I have seen that a lot of jartex players don't know how to fight on a bridge.I mean whenever I fight players on a bridge they most of the time just try to suicide on me.But I just block clutch most of the time(don't mean to brag or anything).So whats the point of it.

The way I fight on a bridge is better.There are two ways actually.
1.Walk straight through the person.welll not just simply walk.When i say walk through the person i mean turn your mouse a little to the right,preass aand w and when you are in the person hit him just a single time at an angle that he falls off.You might also get hit moat of the time.But you won't always fall off.If u do get thrown off the bridge try to block clutch.
Trust me it is important.
2.Jump and hit the guy at an angle so that he falls off.When u r at a distance of 2 blocks from the guy jump in air,press a and hit the guy at an angle so he falls off.You will also get hit but in this case you will just take more kb because you are jumping but the good thing is you will be on the bridge.Only rarely will u fall of by doing this.

The first trick works better when on a diagonal bridge.Tge second works better when on a straight (linear) bridge.

All I can say is if u practice and get better at this you will be amazing at bridge fights.
Thnx for reading this in ur busy schedule.