Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lobby Better BW & SW Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitBlock

Minecraft Username:
LittyBlock​

What is the suggestion about?
Better BW & SW Lobby​

Description:
My suggestion is to make a new and better bedwars and skywars lobby map.

In the BedWars map right now, it follows the Sonic theme which I think is really dumb. Instead of following that one theme, why not include themes from all the BedWars maps? Same for the SkyWars lobby, why not include all themes from the SkyWars maps instead of following the ocean theme. I think that would make the lobbies look much cooler.

The builders from Jartex makes amazing maps every holiday, like Christmas and throws the map away afterwards. Why not make a better normal BedWars and SkyWars lobby?

Thank You.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Motivate people to play more and looks better. When people see the details put in to even the lobbies, they will see how much work is put in to this server and more people will join.​

Extra Information:
Also one the BedWars board of how to play, the background shouldn't be wood because people use texture packs.​

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
LitBlock LitBlock The new lobby's were made less than a year ago and it looks pretty good so this suggestion wont get accepted as far as I know!
Also -1! ^

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LitBlock

LitBlock

LitBlock LitBlock The new lobby's were made less than a year ago and it looks pretty good so this suggestion wont get accepted as far as I know!
Also -1! ^
The BW and SW lobby were made less than a year ago?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LitBlock

LitBlock

Also -1! ^
I think you are getting the wrong idea. i don't want the lobby to get updated i want the SkyWars and BedWars lobby to get updated. NOT THE NORMAL LOBBY.

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
These ones are okay and I don't really see any point in adding new lobbies

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, LitBlock​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.