Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[BedWars] Rekax's Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekax

Creator's Minecraft Username:
Rekax​

Game-Mode:
BedWars​

Graphical Footage:
hmX5yja.png
pJ4PmzL.png
1gRDKJR.png
YdIiVlr.png
yfdS8dB.png
i9hGD3s.png
QSnmuQl.png
zeFoqbw.png
h9LLAsa.png
z26hwO4.png
GyFa3jg.png
CCfYZD8.png

Download Link:

Extra Information:
The map is based on a modern time houses. On the center we have a modern park with a pretty trees and i got to be honest its preatty small mid island next to that we have diamond gens that there isnt much to look at just a way to mid and themain islands are a small islands too with modern house. The team collor is noticable there aren't spots where u can get stuck and i think it will be great map since there isnt like this. Thats from me and please vote ^ and leave a comment of ur opinion. Take care <3

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Personally I thinks it should be a private games exclusive. Im not sure why but it just gives off that energy. That probably made 0 sense.
Minigames - [Diamond] | KitPVP - [Gladiator] | Practice - [Mythic] | Immortal Factions - [VIP]| Eternal Factions - [Unranked] | Skyblock Dream - [Unranked] | Skyblock Fantasy - [SkyChamp] | Creative - [Unranked] | Prison - [Lunatic]
Level:60+
IGN: YouTubeCrazy
To buy a pc so I can replace my one that broke
My pc and my phone are broken so the only way I can communicate is through the school pc or my new laptop that I recently purchased
is there such a thing called private game exclusive map ???

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral - Map is too simple (though it still looks nice) and the islands are way too small. Kb sticks would be too OP.

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
you did great job , i like it but if u used more different blocks it would look better

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Map Submission - Accepted

Hello, Rekax​
Thank you for your interest in improving JartexNetwork by creating a Map submission! After reviewing your map together with the Jartex Staff and Team Minigames, it is my pleasure to tell you that your map has been accepted and will be implemented soon! Please be aware that, as with any map, we could change some parts of your map!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Yours truly,​
~ Nirahz​

Status
Not open for further replies.