Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[BedWars] Rekax's Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekax

Creator's Minecraft Username:
Rekax​

Game-Mode:
BedWars​

Graphical Footage:
LtjtK9n.png
djPH4YB.png
NmiqjoK.png
VhCkWEH.png
GMb29bb.png
RrKdYvn.png
ceFO9rP.png
TgJOsk8.png
my1rl8h.png
Wz0CMDl.png
jyB6uLH.png
ox2hy6o.png

Download Link:

Extra Information:
The map is made all by my self and its based on the mythical anciend emerald tree that has devided the islands. The map has all the requirements needed and if something is missing or would like me to add please reply and i will do it. Hopefully i see my map in the game. The map is designed for Solo,Duos and Tripples. The map is brand new and i haven't posted it to any other servers. I will be more than happy if you put the map. Thanks <3

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
+1,everything is perfect apart from the fact that the inside part of the player islands where the shops are,that place looks too bland,add some more style to that.other than that you did an amazing job like seriously

YOKINGTUNIC

+1 Reminds me of one of the Hypixel maps but it is unique, I think it looks great and Jartex could use a map like this :D

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Map Submission - DENIED

Hello, Rekax​
Thank you for your interest in improving JartexNetwork by creating a Map submission! However, after reviewing your map together with the Jartex Staff and Team Minigames, I am regrettably here to inform you that your map has been denied and will not be implemented.​

● Lacking in detail.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Yours truly,​
~ Nirahz​

Status
Not open for further replies.