Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars How-To (solo)

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hi there!

My name's PincerPrithu. I am a good bedwars player. I mostly play solo and have become quite good. This is a guide to win in bedwars in solo mode.

Step 1: learn to speed bridge.

Step 2: watch YouTubers I recommend ShotGunRaids and TechnoBlade.

Step 3: Become better at PvP

Methods

- Take advantage of the void- remember there's no way to escape the void even with full diamond gear. If you have bad gear, consider knocking your opponent into the void.

- Early Kills- If you learn to speed bridge, don't bother covering your bed, just put wool over it and speed bridge to the opponents' island.

- Don't wait for an iron sword- I have seen many people wait for 8 gold for an iron sword, it is a waste cause they aren't good at PvP.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
The wool is useless if you are going to use wool just don't even cover it...

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Its useless man when i kill someone i break the wool before he even re spawns
Break an open bed in 0.25 secs. With wool, probably more than 2 seconds. I agree the chances are quite less but still...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Now Arrydzn wool is worth 4 iron for 16 blocks. So you get 64 wool for 16 iron. This takes about 15 seconds. From experience I can say most maps require 50 wool. It takes around 3 seconds to cover the bed. That means you can totally suprise the other team. Along with the 16 iron, you get 4 gold.
You may use this to get wood but if the other person has that or endstone, you need tools. This means that if you use the 4 gold you got for TNT instead of wood you can destroy enemy bed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hey NotSansy!
I understand these tips not working for you. But for me they do. Now as far as I can say, this is due to cps (clicks per second) and your aim at pointing the corsair at your enemy. When I was beginning, I to had these issues. You can't resolve these without practice. If you do that and improve your PvP, these tactics will DEFINITELY
work for you.

NotSansy

Donator
Donator
Hey NotSansy!
I understand these tips not working for you. But for me they do. Now as far as I can say, this is due to cps (clicks per second) and your aim at pointing the corsair at your enemy. When I was beginning, I to had these issues. You can't resolve these without practice. If you do that and improve your PvP, these tactics will DEFINITELY
work for you.
i was joking, the tips are useful

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Great guide I have literally used this strategy for half my life xD
Btw wool on beds DOES help as because if you have wool no one can break your bed WITHOUT killing you and as its almost impossible to kill me they have to use fireballs or tnt to break the wool defence before they can get the bed