Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful Bedwars Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

Hello M8s Its Me TROOLEER124 Back At It Again With The Random Posts And Todaay I Will Be Showing You My Guide In Bedwars! I Know this Will Be Useless lel

========================================================================
Protecting The Bed
In Bedwars You Are Put In A Team And The Purpose Of The Game Is To Protect Your Bed And Destroy Other`s Bed Well The First Thing That You Want To Do Once You Are Put In The Match Of Bedwars Is To Protect Your Bed Make Your Bed Your Priority Yes You Can Still Go To Mid And Get Emeralds And Go To The Diamond Gens But Make Sure To Protect Your Bed First Before Building To Anyone
Middle
Middle In Bedwars Has Emerald Generators Which You Can Get To Purchase Better Armor,Weapons.Potions etc. Try To Be The First One To Middle And Grab Does Emeralds
But! Make Sure Your Bed Is Protected Which Was Mentioned in The Last Topic
Upgrades
As You Know There Are Side Islands Which Contain Diamonds Those Diamonds Are Used To Purchase Upgrades For Your Whole Team / For Yourself Also Try To Get To The Diamonds Before A Near By Opponent Island Gets To It First As Mentioned Above Try To Get To Middle First Yes It Is Hard To Control Both Points But it will be solved in the next topic
Nearest Island
If You Have Never Played Bedwars There Is An Opponent Island Near You (Which Can Build To Your Diamand Generator) If.... There Is A Bridge Or You Can See A Free Place To Build To Your Nearest Opponents Try To Get There As Fast As Possible And Eliminate Them If Youve Sucesfully Eliminated The Nearest Opponent Then You Will Have To Islands In Control,A Diamond Generator and a path to middle without worrying about a person Trying To Kill You
Cooperate With Your Teammates
Which Means Help Your Teammates Dont Leave Them Behind Talk To Them Give Them Stuff Just Be A Helpful Teammate And It May Lead You To Victory!
Least Player Islands
Some Players Of Another Team Leaves And Never Comes Back Probably Got Kicked Or Just Plain Left Try To Target Them BUT!!! Be careful The Island You Might Be targeting Is across The Map And You Might Have To Go Through A Lot Of Players To Get There
======================================================================
Sorry If Its Short Because I Have Not Tought About Other Things This Will Probably Be Useless :/
Here Is Just One Last Tip Always Get Your Recorder Ready
You`ll Never Know When A Hacker Strikes Your Game :3

Last edited:

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
Nice work TROOLEER124 TROOLEER124 muh boii!
Very informative
but this is my strategy
**Warning-Not Suitable for Nubs**
First: Protect bed with wood, wool, sandstone and endstone(put water if I have time:p)

Second: Get diamonds and rekt the neighboring team to stop them stealing your diamonds(and after that take their resources;))

Third: Get these stuffs> Knockback stick, Iron Sword, Gaps, Fireballs, TnT and blocks.

Fourth: Come up with a troll and go FTW!!!:p
Works for me:)

Tip: buy 2 water buckets for 2 emeralds and make an unlimited water source! :D

• Disagree
Reactions: Jax

TITANCRAFTER

There are some players that talk other languages which other players can't understand. So co-operation and communication between teammates may not be possible sometimes.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TROOLEER124

TROOLEER124

There are some players that talk other languages which other players can't understand. So co-operation and communication between teammates may not be possible sometimes.
True But There is a rule were u can only talk in english or dutch in main chat so you can report the ones that are talking in another language (not english nor dutch)

knakwoosj

IGN
knakwoosj
True But There is a rule were u can only talk in english or dutch in main chat so you can report the ones that are talking in another language (not english nor dutch)
You Finnaly Stopped With The Begin Caps Oh No!!! Now I Have It NoooooooooO!!!!!!!!!

knakwoosj

IGN
knakwoosj
and when ur english and a dutch is in the teammate you think it is spanish but its dutch what you do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.