BedWars​

Creator's Minecraft Username
goldknight1200​

Map Name
Undecided - (Please suggest names in the replies)​

Download Link

Graphical Footage

Extra Information
So I made this map for bedwars quads, but I don't exactly have a name for it, I made based on sort of a prison style kind of thing but then ended up looking like a bunch of castles because well, I have never seen the roof of a prison?? idk man, so it's like half dungeon style half castle style. the rest of the map is sort of like an abandoned/deserted prison style?, not so sure? I think you guys will help me out in the replies?​

harshaddu

Game-mode
BedWars

Creator's Minecraft Username
goldknight1200

Map Name
Undecided - (Please suggest names in the replies)

Download Link

Graphical Footage

Extra Information
So I made this map for bedwars quads, but I don't exactly have a name for it, I made based on sort of a prison style kind of thing but then ended up looking like a bunch of castles because well, I have never seen the roof of a prison?? idk man, so it's like half dungeon style half castle style. the rest of the map is sort of like an abandoned/deserted prison style?, not so sure? I think you guys will help me out in the replies?
really good map i would love to see this map ingame

UltraFartKnocker

Donator
Donator
I downloaded again....

This map looks BEAUTIFUL and at the same time it is game ready and proves to be a really good map for games. 4s needs some maps like this with a small mid ngl. Its really easy to travel though mid, Diamond island looks weird, I dont get the motive on that.

Its a good map for bedwars.

Also I agree with the name I'd go with Palace or Castle