Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bedwars bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaie

Banned
Hello everyone,

I've seen this bug occur many times before and I wanted to report it since it can be abused. When ever someone gets killed 2% of the time it happens that they go on the cage... what I mean by this is: 2019-03-16_10.09.33.png
Once they get killed that happens, it can be abused since if the player just stands there they will camp and no one will find them.

Thank you for reading, hope this gets fixed.

Kind regards,
xaie

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It would be better if you get a record of this and please report it in bugs section. Click here

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xaie

xaie

Banned
It would be better if you get a record of this and please report it in bugs section. Click here
Oh, I didn't know, sorry. Once I see it again I will record it and report. thank you!

-xaie

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Oh, I didn't know, sorry. Once I see it again I will record it and report. thank you!

-xaie
Or you can just report the bug. Click on the link above and explain as much as you can the bug and I'm sure it will get fixed

Wet_Tent

I have never seen this before also is the player in the barrier box that everyone is in before the game starts?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xaie

xaie

Banned
I have never seen this before also is the player in the barrier box that everyone is in before the game starts?
He is not in it, he is on top of it, and yes that is the barrier box that everyone is in before the game start.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Problem solved
-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.