Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Beacon Finding Made Easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

abobymotaki

Minecraft Username:
abobymotaki​

What is your suggestion's title?
Beacon Finding Made Easier​

Suggestion Details:
New ores called sirens should be added to prison since sirens and beacons are similar in real life. Players can collect these sirens and buy the siren suit from the minesuit shop. each siren armorpiece gives 50% extra beacons so if it adds upplayers will recieve 3 times the amounts of beacons than usual. To go along with it players can have a beacon pet or the siren pet which boosts 1x the amount of beacons we get. If there is a legend siren pet, it will give 3x the amount of beacons aswell so round total if we get 1 beacon normally, we should be able to get 7 beacons from pet and minesuit boost and 4 beacons or 3 beacons from minesuit boost alone.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help many grinders as mining for beacons is the hardest thing on the list other than mining for money. Also this would be a great addition as there are no boosts related to beacons in Prison. /beacon withdraw command should also be added so players can sell beacons for ingame items and this is be a really big quality of life update in my opinion. it would allow us to mine beacons without the fear of getting killed by other players in pvp mine.​

Extra Information:
/beacons withdraw command to withdraw beacons will be an insane addition.​

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, abobymotaki​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.