Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puredeath

I was playing skyblock, minding my own business, cutting tree leaves for saplings when I get warned by the jartex console for "Client Modifications" while I was just playing skyblock...After rejoining it banned me for an hour for the same reason even though I was playing vanilla minecraft without any client modifications. If a staff member is seeing this can I get unbanned?
Username : TheGodThanatos

Solution
Hello, Puredeath.

You have violated an official JartexNetwork rule and were fairly punished.
For console bans, you shouldn't appeal them and instead, head over to our discord's assistance chat in order for us to further assist you.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rulesJN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

If you faced any further issues while playing on JartexNetwork, let us know by using one of the following links:

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
P Puredeath , when you get kicked/banned many times its because of high latency.
If you are banned by console, you are supposed to contact a staff with screenshare role preferably on discord and ask them for unban.
They may ask you to screenshare if they feel necessary and will unban you if no suspicious ware is found.
Its usually better to wait out the ban when its for shorter durations like an hour and sometimes a day too cause it maybe long before staff a replies.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
I was playing skyblock, minding my own business, cutting tree leaves for saplings when I get warned by the jartex console for "Client Modifications" while I was just playing skyblock...After rejoining it banned me for an hour for the same reason even though I was playing vanilla minecraft without any client modifications. If a staff member is seeing this can I get unbanned?
Username : TheGodThanatos
Hello,
Your unbanned now , it was only for an hour by console

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
Staff Member
IGN
Stxrs
Hello, Puredeath.

You have violated an official JartexNetwork rule and were fairly punished.
For console bans, you shouldn't appeal them and instead, head over to our discord's assistance chat in order for us to further assist you.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rulesJN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

If you faced any further issues while playing on JartexNetwork, let us know by using one of the following links:

Have a good day/night,
~Stxrs

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.