Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anyone else think that the diamond kit is OP

MaxAMillion

Does anyone else think that the diamond kit is OP, just like in normal mode, you will always have better loot than is possible in the game. Seems kind of unfair to me?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
This is true!!! I think rusher counters it more than healer but that’s just my personal preference
Actually, rusher kit is only useful for the beginning of the game but Healer kit can save you during the whole game so I would say Healer kit's better

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
Yes i think for me just takes some blocks and rush or that's what i imagine

MRxCOLD

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
MRxCOLD
Does anyone else think that the diamond kit is OP, just like in normal mode, you will always have better loot than is possible in the game. Seems kind of unfair to me?
Diamond kit isn't so hard to beat just go to mid faster and get stacked not so hard if you ask me

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Step 1) Get in an extreme game
Step 2) Select healer kit
Step 3) Profit

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
In my opinion, healer kit is better because it's sometimes useful for clutching games.

Ignis60

IGN
Ignis60
Only thing OP about it is it's AXE, armor is worse than diamond with no enchants, but as usually ppl play Extreme it's not that good. Healer is way to go.

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
From my time of playing skywars, (as a diamond rank) I've encountered many occasions where I've forgotten to choose my kit ( in normal mode) as i like to play extreme mode with healer kit. And this one time a nick joined my game when i had done this, i was still able to win the game by using full diamond armour and the healing pots and a extra health buff.

mounir_7

IGN
AstouraMounir
No i don't see it as a unfair or something , that's my oponion