Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

any tips how to improve our channel

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
Consistent videos

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
aaronhsg

aaronhsg

Consistent videos
as a student this is insanely hard but were aiming for better quality right now, we have a lot of clips but no time to edit it not to mention uploading takes forever since we live in philippines

Fukumenkei

I'm also a Filipino my guy check my channel out <3 also lets maybe do a collab sometimes if you're free just add me on discord NoSanaNoLife#5998
nice vid btw also your friends looks really fun to play with understood a whole lot about the video

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
aaronhsg

aaronhsg

I'm also a Filipino my guy check my channel out <3 also lets maybe do a collab sometimes if you're free just add me on discord NoSanaNoLife#5998
nice vid btw also your friends looks really fun to play with understood a whole lot about the video
Yeah sure, we usually play on friday and saturday, thanks for the feedback, im guessing now we should try getting cleaner edits and fun video ideas :)

A

AlphaGalaxyTV

I reccomend trying to imrpove your schefule and work around your school times.
Also make sure you record your mic audio seperate from your system audio so you can edit out backround noise, you can do this with audacity ( a lot of tutoruals out there)

Anyway, good luck with your channel!