Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

An idea for Bedwars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

So as we all know, JartexNetwork Bedwars is just an remake of old Hypixel Bedwars. However, I have this plugin, which is Hypixel Bedwars, but this plugin is the latest version, with the new shops (quickbuy menu) and also the new prices in the shops as Jartex's prices are not accurate (8 gold for TNT for example). This just makes Bedwars more fun, as it is the same as Hypixel. Also, this plugin uses Hypixel messages everywhere, so if you use it, anyone using mods made for Hypixel (like Hyperium client, or using AutoGG, Oof mod, AutoToxicity mod ETC) will be able to use those mods, and they will work properly compared to Jartex. If anyone is intrested in trying out a server using this plugin for bedwars, DM me on discord (GameGlitz#0799) and I will give you the plugin so that you can test it, or if you want to try it on a server that is already predone, then just tell me and I will make one, and you can join it to see. If Jartex is intrested, also DM me on Discord for the plugin. It is made by CrispyBow, and should work with Jartex's current plugin (delete current jar, and leave config, it should work)

Status
Not open for further replies.