Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding a Slime fun Survival {Or add the plugin to the existing survival}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Minecraft Username:
MetalSoul7​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a Slime fun Survival {Or add the plugin to the existing survival}​

Description:
Adding Slime Fun to survival or make a separate survival with this plugin installed is gonna make Surviving more interesting with custom crafts, tools, weapons, and other cool mechanics that will make it fun for everyone.
Now I asked some expert players about it and they said the weapons of Slime Fun can either make fighting easier or just give players advantage against others, so I suggest these weapons gets disabled from pvp to keep things balanced, and disable any other slimefun item that can cause harm to the server or gives unfair advantage {So far I only know the weapons and some magical tools that can be counted as unfair advatage stuff}.
And if possible, and to make it more interesting and challenging, to make survival a bit harder {Hard difficulty and difficult mobs} so it challenges players ingame.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's good to have a gamemode that offers real challenges and adds stuff to make it fun, especially to people that love crafting stuff.​

Extra Information:
If this was suggested before, I am sorry I didn't see that anyone did. Also I am sorry if my language was bad, English isn't my 1st language.​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MetalSoul7​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.