Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ability to /gamemode in private games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
IrgendEinJonas​

What is the suggestion about?
Ability to /gamemode in private games​

Description:
Hey, I have the diamond rank and within the ability to play a private game with friends. I think it would be super funny and cool if the owner of the private games server had the ability to change gamemode and switch to build mode and maybe other trolls like vanish. I've seen this on many other servers and I think it would be grate if you could also implement it.

Thanks and great day

Jonas​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would give more control to private game, and could be used to troll friends or do other cool stuff in private games.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
That is just too overpowered

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I
That is just too overpowered
Its not about being overpowered I mean its a private game, so I think you should be able to do anything you want. I think It could be very funny to do new stuff in private games with friends.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear IrgendEinJonas,

Regarding the suggestion: Ability to /gamemode in private games

I have decided to upvote it for the following reason(s):
I think the option should be available as it doesn't harm anyone and it could be used by creators to create content to promote Jartex

Good luck with your suggestions!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
what a weird suggestion, although it will be fun and all, but i dont think jartex will add such a thing to private games so mine is neutral

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear IrgendEinJonas, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• If someone had gmc then server would go kaboom, giving players gmc even in private games is a bad idea and i highly doubt it will get accepted.

Square

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I don't think this is an appropriate idea and most likely 'will' be denied.

Krishna_

IGN
Raghvendra2007
Dear IrgendEinJonas, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• If someone had gmc then server would go kaboom, giving players gmc even in private games is a bad idea and i highly doubt it will get accepted.

Square
+1 to squarewings928 u are true the server would be hacked or destroyed by everyone lol

L

LBp3dx

that would just op and I'm a jartex ranked bedwars player. If this is accept, ranked bedwars will be jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.