Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

a brokenly op bug

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Ok ok so before all of you start saying report this in bug reports I am going to report it I just want to explain the bug to public because its literally brokenly op but I don't think its even possible unless in a few situations So basically this bug was found like a week ago and basically I was playing skywars duos with my friend and he died and went to spectator mode then he was so laggy in it 900+ ping that he died in spectator mode now your like whats the problem here whats gonna happen well when he died in spectator mode he dropped his SPECTATOR inventory meaning the bed that warps you to a lobby and the play again which doesn't matter but the most dangerous item The player teleporter so i thought this was just a bugged item and I checked it and I could literally teleport to someone with it and this is like high advanced shit I can literally get like good gear then boom teleport to some random person and hes gonna die cause he has no idea I didn't abuse this bug in any way I only tested it and threw it off and the reason I didn't hide this bug from being too op is because dying in spectator mode is very unlucky in my 6000 games of skywars played this happened to me once and this is the time that happened quite strange but this still could be abused so yeah its just a hilariously op bug.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Hello, Ikasdj
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a bug report for the network. After reviewing your report, I have decided to not read it for the following reason(s);
  • I'm lazy and can't read all of that.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Electr1fy_

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Ok ok so before all of you start saying report this in bug reports I am going to report it I just want to explain the bug to public because its literally brokenly op but I don't think its even possible unless in a few situations So basically this bug was found like a week ago and basically I was playing skywars duos with my friend and he died and went to spectator mode then he was so laggy in it 900+ ping that he died in spectator mode now your like whats the problem here whats gonna happen well when he died in spectator mode he dropped his SPECTATOR inventory meaning the bed that warps you to a lobby and the play again which doesn't matter but the most dangerous item The player teleporter so i thought this was just a bugged item and I checked it and I could literally teleport to someone with it and this is like high advanced shit I can literally get like good gear then boom teleport to some random person and hes gonna die cause he has no idea I didn't abuse this bug in any way I only tested it and threw it off and the reason I didn't hide this bug from being too op is because dying in spectator mode is very unlucky in my 6000 games of skywars played this happened to me once and this is the time that happened quite strange but this still could be abused so yeah its just a hilariously op bug.
Mans said he didn't abuse the bug but also said that he teleported to some random person. Kinda sus :cautious:

HotPapaTia

Banned
Donator
Bugs like this happen it happened to me earlier but it wasn't dropped, the paper was already in my inventory.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
i would like to have the teleport player compass

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello, Ikasdj
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a bug report for the network. After reviewing your report, I have decided to not read it for the following reason(s);

• I'm lazy and can't read all of that.