Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

5 hour reboot time?!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCoffee

So the daily reboot time for factions is 1am for me (CST). Generally, this works out pretty well because I just wait for the reboot and then go to afk my farms right after it comes back online and then I go to bed. But for the past 3 days, the reboot has taken several hours for some reason. On Saturday night (or sunday morning for you EU folk), the server went down at the regular time of 1 am CST but did not come back up until 4 hours later (5 am CST). Then, last night, it took even longer! I'm not exactly sure when it finally did come up but I do know that it wasn't up 6 hours later at 7 am CST. And even now, I'm writing this 30 minutes after the reboot on the following night and it is still down. Why is this happening? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that a simple server reboot is taking hours upon hours. Pls fix <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BlackCoffee

I'm really loving this incredible staff response time! It's only been 9 days since I posted this and no one has said anything but I'm sure this issue is getting looked at! :D

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Factions were down, staff get no info whatsoever about any gamemodes it's just the owners, factions was down but It's back up now.

--thread locked--

Status
Not open for further replies.