Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

250000xp for Immortal Enchantment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

Is that a joke right?

What is the point of screwing people like this?
The reason behind this is probs that it will be a longer grind for god sets so it wont get boring and something to do while in game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

ZationPT

The reason behind this is probs that it will be a longer grind for god sets so it wont get boring and something to do while in game

Grindind for 3 days to open a book is boring.
And im not just complaining and doing nothing, im top 3 herbalism from so much nether wart iv been farming.
Im just gonna wait 3 or 4 weeks when people have big grinders and big profit shops, im not gonna be is top anyway.

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Ok. 250k xp for Immortal book is still fine. with Inquis V and max grinder it will take 30mins. If you don't have inquis I would suggest buying xp or inquis off players.

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
FFS im bored i lend from friend Inquis 4 and took 1 hour to get Immortal book WTF this is weird 100k whas good for Immortal its only easy becuz many players uses autoclicker and by Increasing the xp amount will let people open mobaura autoclicker etc.

voodootje0 voodootje0 Max Max

09_Lanz_14

Then atleast bump up the chance of getting higher success rates? If paying 250k exp for an immortal book, then atleast make the chances of putting the enchantment to an item higher.

Sorry for my english.

In my opinion , 250k Exp is easy for those players that got Inquisitive and people can also rent a grinder with 28x spawners so u can get double exp.

09_Lanz_14

Just started playing the new season of SBD, like 3 days? So, I don't really get the double exp thing

Growxh

Well you can get 250k exp with Inq V for only 25min. you should get 10k exp per min. or non stop grinding. you can get 600k+ exp in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.