Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ban appeal

style

I got perm ip banned for auto clicking without ss proof. If a person gets banned they are meant to be frozen and then ss proofed, when none of that had happened to me and secondly if he were to freeze me to ss I would have been honest and told him I had auto clicker on my pc but for other games such as AQW, Cookie Clicker, Genshin Impact. this is beyond me as im sure quite literally everyone in this server has an Autoclicker but they dont use it in the game rather for other games. I believe banning people without ss proof or even communicating with them is staff abuse + making it a permanent without any proof is even more bizarre to and the fact he's a new helper is just beyond me. I hope my matter is looked into throughly and I get the justice I deserved as I had no reason to auto click what so ever as I dont pvp on skb, I dont ever play anything else on the server, and I had many purchases in game so I had nothing to gain and everything to lose in auto clicking, if that's the case then why would I auto click? once again I repeat Minecraft isn't the only game that I can auto click on as many of you know there are many other games that require intensive clicking such as the games I had mentioned above (unless I want to develop carpel tunnel or arthritis).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 5.52.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-10 at 5.52.10 PM.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 2